Saturday, August 1, 2009

Nothin' Wrong With That

When I went to see Mabel and Clyde (my beach Grandparents), Mabel and I went through some pictures. One of them was this one and I think its awesome. This is my Great-Great Uncle Robe.



There was this one too of my Great Uncle Glenn which is equally cool.



I wonder if either one of these guys thought they would end up on my blog one day. I'm going with probably not.

Big thinks these 2 are cowboys though and he thinks its crazy cool that he's related to them. I'm letting him go with it.

Big:"Did they fight Indians?"
Mama:"Yes."
Big:"Did they have guns?"
Mama:"Yes."
Big:"Did they die from the Indians?"
Mama:"No."
Big:"They are awesome."
Mama:"I know."

Now he's a Cowboy's Great-Great-Great Nephew and there's nothin' wrong with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment