Friday, May 29, 2009

Deliriously Happy


I'm in love with a certain plant in my yard. I think its called a Japanese Lacy Hydrangea. I know its a hydrangea, just not sure of the specific variety. It looks like hell in the winter but this time of year, the sweetest blooms come out and I like to check on them everyday. I have 2 of these and they are huge.



I've also got a serious crush on this guy right here.



It's a giant hosta and it's supposed to reach 4'x 4' one day. My Mom got him for me for my birthday this year for $19 from Lowe's. You heard me. I've watched people drive past my house slowly just to get a good look at him. He's that sexy.

These love affairs with my plants are real. I miss them all winter and then when spring comes back, we flirt a little with the water hose. But when summer gets here, it's full on and I'm deliriously happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment