Wednesday, May 27, 2009

We Call Her The Pearl

Lil' Rucci can do some pretty funny things. And I'm not just saying that because she's my kid. She makes a hillarious stink face, belts a ferocious belly laugh and one of her latest is this pirate face below.



She loves dolls. She loves dresses and shoes. She has 10,000 pocketbooks and likes to put makeup on. I'm pretty sure that she's a little crazy and will eat men alive when she's older.

She's going to punish her father because she already has him on the ropes and she's only 2 1/2. He's a dead man walking. He can barely look at her without a smile on his face or a giggle in his throat.

She says "Shore" for "Sure" and will perform for us when we need her to as seen in the post "U so fart Mama." She's sweet as the day is long but can be mean as a snake at any given moment.

I dreamed of her all my life and we call her The Pearl.

No comments:

Post a Comment