Friday, January 15, 2010

You Really Are

I was channeling my inner Martha Stewart this week and I came up with a little diddy I'd like to share.

2-Bite Apple Pie
3-4 Peeled and Diced Red Apples
Butter
Sugar
Cinnamon
Water
Athens Phyllo Cups
Vanilla Ice Cream

Mix apples, butter, sugar, cinnamon and water and microwave for 5 minutes. Sweetness is up to you. I used about 1/2 cup of sugar and 2 pats of butter. Water should just cover the bottom of the bowl. Bake phyllo cups for 4 minutes. Spoon apple mixture into cups and serve w/ vanilla ice cream. Drizzle apple syrup from bowl all over. Let your family tell you how creative and beautiful and smart and important you are. Cause you are. You really are.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Ashley, I sent you a comment on Friday but I see you didn't get it. I had a dinner party on Friday and was just gonna buy a dessert then I read your blog. I had everything I needed to do the apple thingy and my guest loved it. Over the years I have just cut up apples, peel and all and put in the crock pot with brown sugar and butter. But putting them in microwave and in the shells just dressed them up a little. Hope you have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete