Monday, January 23, 2012

Most Fun Mom Ever

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm not a fan of this new-age, fangle-dangled way of keeping in touch called Facebook. I am opposed to the way people in this world rely on technology to keep in touch with one another. However, there are moments when I find myself taking a little itsy bitsy peek into the Facebook world to see how everybody is doing. I also keep this blog updated for the most part but that is mostly for Big and Lil' so that they can take a little looksy back when they get older and for the Grandma's in their lives that like to be in the know.

With all that said, (Praise God and Amen) there's this thing called Pinterest. Oh lawdy have mercy. Pinterest. Pinterest is a place where a casserole meets the most perfect lip color. Paradise meets sculpture and creative ideas run into ab workouts. It's like Martha Stewart on acid or Field and Stream on meth. It just goes on and on and on.

Pinterest inspired me and Lil' this weekend and this is what we made.




If I'm being perfectly honest, after a lovely Pinot Noir back in December, Pinterest also inspired our Elf to have a romantic rendevouz with the Tooth Fairy one night.



The two of them got a little carried away and really made a mess of things. The Tooth Fairy even left a little note for Big that read in teensy weensy handwriting "I had a lovely time with Fisbee. He was quite the gentleman. Thank you for arranging such a magical evening." Fisbee had lipstick all over his face the next day. I think that girl is bad news.


So what I'm trying to say is that as long as we inspire each other and push one another to new heights, I guess this technology stuff is ok with me. Especially if it's making me look like the most fun Mom ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment