Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Doing.

Here's what I've been doing. And I'm NOT a fan of doing what I've been doing. What I've been doing is not fun. Because it keeps doing and they keep on doing and so then I keep on doing and the doing goes on and on and on. And I'm tired of doing the doing. But the doing doesn't quit. Oh no, the doing keeps going.

** The following pictures are for blog purposes only and should not be forwarded on to the television series Nanny 911, Nancy Grace or Oprah. They also should not be sent to any magazines that claim to help you organize yourself, help you with laundry or help you get your life together overall. Thank you.





1 comment:

  1. Good one, Dr. Seuss. Please don't bring any of that here just yet. My closets don't look any better than yours. Be a good Gail.

    ReplyDelete