Wednesday, March 24, 2010

For Pete's Sake

When I was 12, I wrote in my diary that I wanted to make out with the following people:

The lead singer from Mr. Mister


"Take. These broken wings..." You know you loved it too.

Both of the guys from Tears for Fears


Whatever.

And this kid named Jon-Eric Sullivan. Who was H . O . T . I think my Mom even had a crush on his Dad.

Things have changed slightly. Now, I only want to make out with this guy.


And if I'm being honest, sometimes this guy...

                     

Just kidding...

If I kept a diary now, which I guesss I kind of do through this site, I'd write about places I want to go.

Provence, France

             

For its wine, cheese and lavender. I do love lavender. And wine. And cheese. And wine.

New Zealand.



Does it need an explanation?

And Greece.


Cause I want to go fishing.

Oh and here. Tibet. I have to go to Tibet.



Because I think the people sound super nice.

I think it might be possible too. I did make out with Jon-Eric one time for 2 seconds playing spin-the-bottle for pete's sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment