Monday, March 26, 2012

Disney Part I

Sometimes as a parent, you can reach back and touch your own childhood. That's what happened for Daddy and I this past weekend. Last Wednesday, we picked Big up from school. The car was packed and only Daddy and I knew where we were going. As soon as Big got into the car, we pushed play on our little DVD player and the "Breaking News" video came across the screen letting the kids know exactly where we were headed....

The trip was a long one. But we made it safe and sound. Having Lil' with us this time was amazing. Her eyes lit up and she never stopped smiling the whole time.
Here we are pulling into Disney...


and heading into the park the next day...







i know, the sweetest.....

First stop was the Carousel at Magic Kingdom...




"Mama,  Can you believe it?  My dreams really did come true." 
I can't make this stuff up.

Then on to the Carousel.




Next were the Tea Cups - twice. Blech...

H . O . double T Daddy.













At this point, we needed a little break so we decided to catch a little Disney Parade action.





Then it was time for Lil' and me to really slow it down. "It's a Small World Afterall"




1 comment:

  1. Oh these are so good...my eyes are all misty! Lil is just glowing! You can see the "magic" of the Magic Kingdom in her eyes--amazing! Big looks like the veteran he is, but proud to show Lil the ropes. Thanks for letting me be a "fly on the wall" with these pictures. I love you guys.

    ReplyDelete