Monday, April 27, 2009

You Have to Start Somewhere


My friend Kim
has been a blogger for a year or two. She always seems to introduce me to something new whether its couponing or blogging. I've followed her blog and the ones she recommends for a while now and I've decided I'm gonna give it a try myself.


She really sold me on the idea when she told me that she blogs for her kids of course, but also to record a diary of her family. I had no idea that you can create hard back books of your blog
This is something I want to do for my family and myself. So within this blog you will run across things that I think are hillarious, recipes I think are delicious, people that inspire and move me, and pictures of the people and things that I treasure most.


You have to start somewhere..........

No comments:

Post a Comment