Monday, December 13, 2010

Pass The Glass

 "I'm not doing as much this year"
has turned into
"I did a little more than last year."



We added a new thing to the outside lights. Daddy "hopes this enhances your holiday spirit". We've been watching a lot of Christmas Vacation which is the BEST Christmas movie ever but a little tricky during the pool fantasy part when the model gets naked and your 7 year old is watching.


Our tree...


Our den...


Our porch...


Our Santas...



Big and Lil' show everyone this picture because they believe this Santa was the real deal. Not an elfie imitation.


This makes my heart race because I'm not done with it yet. I'm not done with the season, I mean. I'm a child of a Christmas believer. The thick, soupy, magic of the season and the joy that it brings was poured into me when I was child. And I hope that I'm pouring into my own and that they will pass the glass.

1 comment: